Hmm, I don’t seem to be getting any del.icio.us link posts nightly anymore. Looking into it.
Recent links include:
- One of the Meerkat Manor meerkats got run over by a truck. DOH. (has spoilers)
- Russian long-exposure photos make people look like smoke. Cool.
- Getty Images has released Moodstream, which is neat for evoking thoughts. Too bad they don’t have video of IT guys stomping the crap out of computer hardware, Office Space-style.
- Google has a project called Obfuscated TCP, to defeat wiretapping. It’s pretty sad it’s coming to this. How long will we put up with the Big Brother crap before we rise up and smite our government?
- Raymond Chen has an interesting story about letting the native speaker win. I find it interesting that instead of being pleased that someone has bothered to learn their language, the Japanese basically try to prove you suck at it. Whatever.
- Jeremy Zawodny is leaving Yahoo!. Good for him, bad for Yahoo!, but Yahoo has no idea what it’s doing anymore.
- Metallica is a bunch of chodes. Again.
- In honor of Metallica being stupid, again, we should all watch the original Napster Bad video.
There. Excitement, through and through. Now get back to work (mainly talking to myself).