It’s Tuesday, so it’s time for some trivia. I’ll post the answers around 2 PM CST. Feel free to beat me to it in the comments.
1. Who invented the first compiler?
2. What optical phenomenon is the basis for fiber optics, and is also how most automotive rain sensors work?
3. An early form of RAM was magnetic ceramic rings with wires threaded through them. What was the more common name for this memory?
4. What computer systems ran the operating system UNICOS?
5. What designation did Intel give 80486 CPUs with defective floating point units?