I can’t remember what I had for dinner last night but I can remember this stuff. Can you? I’ll post the answers in the comments later today if you folks don’t beat me to it. Which you will, I’m sure.
1. The only optional field in /etc/passwd, its name is an acronym for what?
2. A double-sided, double-density 5.25″ floppy disk holds how much data?
3. What is the name of the computing “law” which states that the value of a telecommunications network is proportional to the square of the number of users of the system?
4. The acronym “SCSI” is pronounced “scuzzy” but it was originally intended to be pronounced in what way?
5. How many pins did the print head of the venerable Epson FX-80 have?